Closing the Gender Gap in Engineering
The IEOR department is excited to announce that the majority of IEOR students self-identify as women or non-binary.
What is IEOR?
In this award-winning video, IEOR students explain what industrial engineering & operations research is, how their skills can improve the world, and discuss exciting careers in IEOR.
- Inventing and designing to analyze and improve complex systems
- Improving processes for a better world
- Utilizing math and statistics to understand and quantify
- Leveraging computing to manage information
- Informing business strategy and operations for better decision-making, saving time and resources