B.S. IEOR +
August 1, 2021
Deadline to Apply:
November 30, 2021
What is IEOR?
In this award-winning video, IEOR students explain what industrial engineering & operations research is, how their skills can improve the world, and discuss exciting careers in IEOR.
- IEOR is the process of inventing and designing ways to analyze and improve complex systems.
- IEOR improves processes to create a better world.
- IEOR utilizes math and statistics to understand and quantify the world around us.
- IEOR leverages computing to better manage the massive amounts of information available today.
- IEOR informs business strategy and operations to help leaders of industry and government make better decisions that save time and resources.
The Management, Entrepreneurship, and Technology (M.E.T.) program offers students the opportunity to earn dual degrees: a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering & Operations Research (B.S. IEOR) and a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (B.S. Business). Students in the M.E.T. program take classes through the College of Engineering and the Haas School of Business.
More information can be found at:
Starting in Fall 2021, rising sophomores will also be able to apply to the M.E.T. program. More information can be found here.
Check out this for more information about IEOR and its amazing applications.