This form is for the reimbursement of miscellaneous supplies and expenses (materials) only. Please use the Travel or Entertainment (Meal) forms for reimbursement of transportation and food-related expenses. A bona fide campus business purpose must be provided. Original, itemized receipts required for ALL expenses. Please include receipts showing method of payment. Name on receipts must match requester's name. Kindly redact personal information (home address, cell phone #, account numbers, etc).

Please submit reimbursement request electronically via ERSO's intranet system at or BearBuy's Payment Request Form.

Download the form here