Research Associate Professor, Operations Research Department, Naval Postgraduate School
Quantitative Analyst at Google
Data Science at Uber
Assistant Professor of Decisions, Operations and Technology Management, University of California Los Angeles (UCLA) Anderson School of Management
Research Scientist at Facebook
Assistant Professor in Industrial Engineering at University of Pittsburgh
Assistant Professor, the Desautels Faculty of Management, McGill University
Portfolio Manager at BlackRock
Sr. Decision Science Consultant at The Walt Disney Company
Assistant Professor, Department of Analytics & Operations, National University of Singap0re
Events and Opportunities
There are up to 10 positions available. Doctoral and professional students from all departments, programs, and disciplines are encouraged to apply.
Benefits of this internship:
- Paid position: 10 hrs/week at $25.78/hr (25% time, Student Assistant IV)
- Skill-building opportunities: PDLs will receive group trainings and mentorship (within the paid 10 hours/week) to guide them in developing valuable professional skills in areas such as communications, program and project management, partnerships, and more.
- Professional and career development: PDLs will develop experience in higher education leadership that is valuable in a variety of career paths, within and beyond academia.
- Service to campus: PDLs will play an important role in making professional development resources and opportunities available to graduate students and in assisting departments in their work in this area.
- Exceptional skills in interpersonal communication, collaboration, judgment, and organization;
- Graduate-level writing and analytical skills;
- The ideal candidate will also be skilled in multicultural competencies, with experience working and interacting effectively with diverse groups of students, faculty, and staff.
Full details and application instructions are below and attached. Applications are due by September 17, 2018. Please forward this announcement about this excellent professional development opportunity to all graduate students in your department.