WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world’s best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives. Join us. Shape your story here.
The UI Art Intern program is a 6 month co-op in which you would primarily be responsible for reducing and keeping on top of the UI art bug queue. This would include layout and cropping bugs for both English and Localized versions of the game. In addition, the UI intern would have the opportunity to provide visual direction to small features and quality of life improvements.
- Fix general layout bugs in both English and localized builds.
- Problem solve various UI layout issues for improved user experiences.
- Optimize UI assets for improved game performance.
- Design high fidelity mock ups for new features based on wireframes and other documentation.
- Manage tasks and bug queues.
- Participate in critiques, provide and receive feedback on UI designs.
- Strong Portfolio demonstrating strong skills in graphic design, interaction design, color, typography and usability.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Sketch, Figma or any relevant layout/design tools.
- Familiarity with Unity, particularly the ability to layout and optimize art assets within a User Interface.
The Nice to Haves
- Interests outside of UI and graphic design that provides you with a fresh perspective to Design.
- Avid Gamer with the abilty to communicate what they enjoy and why they enjoy it.
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands