The Transformation Analyst is primarily responsible for the analytical and project management work required to drive organizational change at the bank as part of its strategic plan. The Analyst will play major role to ensure the successful design, planning, execution and monitoring of Digital Transformation Initiatives. The performance will be tied to the achievement of the strategic goals of the Bank as well as to the commercial performance of the impacted business lines. This position will hold a high level of responsibility for the success of the bank, in terms of strategic growth, client and employee experience, efficiency and productivity.
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience, with a preference for analytical and/or core strategy work within financial services.
- Demonstrable problem-solving, quantitative and analytical skills are required.
- Ability to conduct complex financial analyses, forecasts, and general modelling skills are required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required as the position will be responsible for clearly articulating analyses and recommendations to senior leaders and colleagues.
- Experience contributing to high-impact strategy assignments is preferred.
- Experience managing contributions to the work of multiple projects is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Bachelor’s degree is required with an emphasis in Accounting, Finance, or Economics.
- Advanced Degree(s) or Certification(s) in Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Analytics are preferred.
Special Instructions to Candidates
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
- Reasonable accommodation may be made to assist individuals with disabilities to complete the online application process. Please contact our Human Resources Department at 305-577-7680 or by e-mail at email@example.com.