Traffic Quality Specialist
Epsilon is seeking an Traffic Quality Specialist to participate in our New Grad Program. The Traffic Quality Specialist is responsible for ensuring a safe, equitable and trusted advertising marketplace. This role will oversee all aspects of campaign implementation, review daily reporting and assist internal teams with campaign targeting recommendations. The task-oriented position requires someone that is able to stick to daily deadlines, is highly organized & is not frightened dealing with inappropriate website content.
As a participant in the New Grad Program, you will have the opportunity to fast-track your career with Epsilon. The program includes an 8-week training curriculum (both professional & job specific training), a formal mentoring partnership, various networking opportunities (speed networking events, leader meet & greets, group lunches and social events), and long-term career guidance.
Responsibilities May Include (All or Some) Tasks Below:
- Help integrate new and existing publishers into the Epsilon system
- Identify root causes of technical issues and work with business and engineering to implement solutions
- Monitor publisher partners for performance and content quality and be able to troubleshoot or escalate appropriately when issues arise
- Support in the design, development, and maintenance of tools that automate or streamline internal processes
- Focus on internet traffic investigations to detect issues with brand safety, viewability and non-human traffic
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics preferred
- Desire to learn technology, experience with SQL preferred
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to recognize data trends to better optimize client campaigns
- Exceptional Excel skills
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent listening and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to work in a team and build effective relationships
- Self-starter, with strong initiative and problem solving skills
When you’re one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we’ve been helping marketers from the world’s top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon products and services have been recognized as industry-leading by the Forrester Wave™. We process more than 500 billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. And our CORE ID® is the industry’s most accurate, stable and scalable identity solution that helps brands recognize and reach 200M+ U.S. consumers in a privacy-safe way. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com
Great People Deserve Great Benefits. We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.