As a Test Engineer at Gainwell, you will be a part of an innovative healthcare technology company with a mission to serve the healthcare needs of our communities. You will use your network testing and network management skills to drive the development of healthcare administration products used, and relied upon, by millions of patients. Most importantly, you’ll have the chance to grow and develop as a professional through our exceptional development opportunities
Your role in our mission
- Participates as a member of a Testing Team.
- Utilizing Gainwell testing methodology, analyzes testing requirements as the basis for developing testing scenarios for a test level to be executed on a project.
- Executes tasks related to the production of the Test Plan, test cases, test scripts, and test data. Analyzes the results of the testing process and recommends solutions.
- Defines, identifies, collects, and organizes detailed information relating to testing requirements. Interacts with the project team to gain an understanding of the business environment, technical context, and conformance criteria.
- Supports knowledge management and collaboration through participation in testing discussions, communities and improving testing collateral through lessons learned.
What we’re looking for
- 0 – 3 years functional testing
- SQL Query skills to create test data,
- Ability to write Test Plans & Test Cases
- Execute test cases and track Defects.
What you should expect in this role
- Remote Opportunity with possible meetings at Client Site
- Candidates must reside in California
- Opportunities to travel through your work (0-10%)