Enercon Industries Corporation seeks a Technical Support & Service Manager to join their team in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.
The ideal candidate for this position is customer focused with strong problem solving and communication skills able to help Enercon’s customers maximize the benefits of their Corona Treating, Object Treating and Induction Sealing equipment. This position ensures customer success for all Enercon equipment in the field and will work to continually improve Enercon’s field service and technical support capabilities and processes.
WHAT YOU WILL DO.
- Provide high-level technical support to resolve issues via direct customer interaction (phone, email).
- Manage and develop company online troubleshooting tools.
- Participate in 24/7 after hours support efforts.
- Coordinate/schedule service visits by field engineers to assure swift resolution of customer issues.
- Manage quoting and billing of field service visits; review expenses.
- Review field reports; monitor issues to determine product weakness and areas for improvement; and coordinate with engineering on issues.
- Follow-up with customers post visit; obtain feedback.
- Manage and develop field service and technical support staff; lead training for staff; develop training program that certifies manufacturer’s reps. globally.
- Become proficient with ERP system (order/job/part/case management).
- Grows business through new support/service revenue streams.
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS. Excellent starting salary based on experience, in addition to medical, dental, vision and life insurance; health reimbursement account; disability insurance; PTO and paid holidays; and a 401(k) retirement plan with a profit-sharing employer contribution.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field preferred; degrees in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering a bonus.
- 3 years’ experience with field service work or in a directly related position preferred.
- Experience managing a technical team and interacting with customers is required.
- Strong knowledge of equipment used for production and general manufacturing required.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical and electrical drawings.
- Ability to successfully motivate, manage and coach a team towards reaching their goals and meeting deadlines.
- Strong computer skills (MS Office and ERP systems).