As a Technical Solution Analyst, you will work in a team environment to provide functional and technical expertise to our clients. As you work with Cerner technologies, you will prioritize and plan issue resolutions both independently and in a collaborative and fast-paced team environment.
You will use your troubleshooting skills to preform investigations of front-end applications by gathering information, using troubleshooting tools, shadowing end users, and testing workflows internally and externally. Our Technical Solution Analysts are also responsible for creating and maintaining documentation and knowledge transfer materials across the lifecycle of an investigation. Your ultimate goal is incident resolution and application maintenance.
- At least 4 years total combined completed higher education and/or related work experience including:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- Receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for your position
- Due to the client contract, you will be assigned, this position requires you to be a U.S. citizen
- At least one (1) year of customer service work experience
- Must reside in or be willing to relocate to the Kansas City area
- Provide on-call support when needed
- Willing to work on a flexible schedule as needed
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned