View job on Handshake
As Digital Technical Product Manager for Autonomous Trucks , you will take part in concept creation, development and scaling of software products within the Autonomous Truck Ecosystem.
You will touch all areas of the digital product lifecycle, from strategy to concept creation and product implementation. You will represent the solution and technical perspectives in our team.
We are a cross-functional and organizational team, working from the IT Function with the target to connect business and development aspects of this new product generation.
- Own piece of the digital product development process. Identify and research concepts requirements and needs to create solution approaches, roadmaps and plans. Assess the impact on existing operations, teams and products and collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop measures and action items that lead to solutions.
- Conduct regular business model analysis, in order to refine the products market approaches. Including the creation of scenario analysis, cost calculations and stakeholder analysis.
- Gather and analyze data for business and product strategy validation and potential expansions and new feature sets. Support Sales and Marketing with product and technical knowledge.
- Design and develop standardized workflows for to-be processes, e.g. dataflow diagrams, flowcharts or data models to refine the product concept. Coordinate and discuss outcomes with different internal teams and translate it into a functional user perspective and requirements.
- Drive and coordinate the internal review and feedback of the Product Strategies and implementation with different internal teams and translate it into a functional user perspective and requirements to ensure a user centric development perspective.
- Take over ad-hoc assignments and support the product development, on a need basis.
- Best case, you already have experience in working in new product development teams or scaling them up to market readiness.
- You sometimes find yourself immersed in a complex problem, driven to find a good solution? You enjoy breaking a problem down into pieces and explaining it to others in a simple form?
Then, you are at the right place with us!
We are looking for a driven and detail oriented , who is excited to build a product that our users and customers love!
Qualifications – External
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills & Experience)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Digital or Technical Product Development, Engineering, Data Science, Computer Science, Information Technology and two or more years of experience required
- Great analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Superior presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong management and organizational skills
- Adaptable and capable of working in fast-paced environments
- Data driven and solution oriented mindset
- Independent worker with a curious mindset
- Open to work across different time zones
- An attached resume is required
Typical Minimum Experience Preferred (Desired Skills/Experience)
- 2 + years of relevant experience preferred
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work permanently in the U.S. at the time of application
- Final candidate must successfully complete a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
For an accommodation or special assistance with applying for a posted position, please contact our Human Resources department at 503-745-8982 or toll free 800-206-3369. For TTY/TDD enabled call 503-745-2137 or toll free 866-355-6935.