TECH CUSTOMER SUCCESS & SUPPORT INTERNSHIPS
The Indianapolis Tech Ecosystem seeks passionate students to work as Tech Customer Success & Support Interns in the summer of 2022. In this role you will work alongside experienced professionals to actively contribute to meaningful projects, interface with customers/clients, and gain valuable experience. This is an opportunity to apply the knowledge you’ve learned in the classroom and develop the skills you’ll need for the next step in your career.
WORK AT A RAPIDLY-GROWING TECH COMPANY
The Xtern program places you with a high-growth tech company for a 10-week, full time, paid internship over the summer with free housing. Xtern finalists will interview with three-to-five potential tech companies for their internship on November 12th, 2021.
- Help conduct post-sales activity for customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning and execution
- Assist in building out Customer Success Plans that aligns products and services to customer goals and success criteria
- Monitor and drive account health and adoption with customers for overall success
- Increase customer retention by conducting check-in calls and performing monthly reviews
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Provide internal feedback on how we can better serve our customers
- Experience interfacing with customers/clientele
- Previous professional internship experience is a plus
- You have solid written and verbal communication skills to be able to interface with both practitioners and champions/sponsors
- You have experience successfully managing customer engagements to completion and customer satisfaction
- Positive energy, coachable individual who takes the initiative to get things done
JOIN US FOR THE BEST SUMMER OF YOUR LIFE
- Professional Networking and Skills Development: When you join the tech community in Indianapolis, you join a community of artists, makers, and technologists who are passionate about helping each other create the best product, affect the most change, and be the best builders they can be. Through newly-developed, specialized training tracks based on your professional interests, we plug you into that community from day one.
- Civic Engagement: In Xtern, we believe in making a big impact – both in our companies and in our community. We want to help you change the world for the better, one great idea at a time. Whether you’re helping the city pursue some of its most challenging problems or teaching the next generation of kids to code, you’ll have support to dive into any project.
- City Immersion: Experience the social and cultural scene that makes Indy such an awesome place to live with Xtern events across the 10-week internship program.
If you’re looking to make an impact on a growing tech community, be sure to apply online before the deadline, October 11th at 11:59 PM.
The Xtern Program also recruits for internship opportunities in the following roles:
• Business Analyst
• Data Science
• Devops/IT Networking
• Graphic Design
• Product and Project Marketing
• QA and Testing
• Software Engineering
• UX Design