View job on Handshake
This Systems Analyst functions as a Web Applications Specialist for the Water and Wastewater Services (WWS) Enterprise. This position requires a highly specialized skill set, supporting mission-critical applications such as Utility Billing and Asset Management. This position is also responsible for configurations, data migration, application security, high availability, version upgrades and supporting business customers’ needs.
The candidate must be available to troubleshoot critical issues after-hours as necessary, which includes nights, weekends, and holidays. This position requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills and hands-on experience effectively working with technical and non-technical personnel. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Working with customers/clients to translate functional business requirements into technical specifications, designs, and solutions.
– Conducting or participating in project meetings.
– Communicating with non-technical personnel and providing assistance as appropriate.
– Analyzing and supporting a variety of system applications.
– Planning, developing, testing, and monitoring application processes (including interfaces).
– Assisting with integration of vendor tasks and reviewing deliverables with customers, team, or staff.
– Writing SQL queries to create reports.
– Planning, developing, testing, and monitoring Web Development processes.
– Upgrade system applications.