We’re currently seeking a customer focused, courteous, and team-oriented IT service professional to fulfill our Support Center Analyst position within our Technology and Infrastructure unit. This dedicated team responds to system incidents, provides ongoing technical support, and works to deliver new technologies and capabilities to users across the Sentry organization.
This position may be staffed as a Support Center Analyst I or II based on related experiences.
This position will be located at our Stevens Point, WI headquarters.
What You’ll Do
As a Support Center Analyst, you’ll provide technical guidance and support to all staff using personal computers and PC software. In addition, you’ll:
- Provide Help Desk support, including receiving incoming calls, resolving complex issues, and coordinating requested service to PC users
- Accurately complete documentation for all customer contacts within the ticketing system used by the Sentry Support Center
- Utilize ITIL processes for Incident Problem and Change Management within the Sentry infrastructure environment
- Improve services provided to Sentry associates through the utilization of Knowledge Base
- Maintain knowledge of rapidly changing, highly technical information
- Identify, research, and resolve all technical problems that may occur in the operation of computer systems and software applications
- Remotely install and expand PC systems and software under minimal supervision
- Support hours for this position are 10:30am-7:00pm Monday thru Friday, and Saturday coverage 8:00am-12:00pm (four to five times throughout the year)
What it Takes
- Associates Degree in computer support, technical certifications, or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of related experience
- Good communication, organizational, and analytical skills
- Ability to perform responsibilities with a positive attitude, discretion, and minimal supervision
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of associates in the organization
- Demonstrated collaboration and positive teamwork
What You’ll Receive
We take great pride in making Forbes’ list of America’s Best Midsize Employers since 2017. A lot of different factors go into that honor, many of which contribute to your job satisfaction. At Sentry, your total rewards go beyond competitive compensation. Below are some benefits and perks that you’ll receive.
- To best support our associates and our culture, Sentry is happy to offer flexibility through a scheduled work from home (Monday and Friday)/in office days (Tuesday through Thursday) after we begin to return to the office.
- Generous Paid-Time Off plan for you to enjoy time out of the office.
- 401(K) plan with a dollar for dollar match on your first eight percent, plus immediate vesting to help strengthen your financial future.
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance to encourage a healthy lifestyle.
- Pretax Dependent Care and Health Expense Reimbursement Accounts to ease taxes on health spending.
- Extensive Work-Life Resources to lend a helping hand.
- Sentry Foundation gift matching program to encourage charitable giving.
- Continue your education and career development through Sentry University (SentryU).
How You’ll Apply
If you are interested in joining Sentry’s team, select the one position that you are most interested in being considered for and complete your online application details. If you have applied with us before, you will only need to provide your email address and password. If this is your first time applying, you’ll need to create an account. Please complete your application and upload your resume online.
All of us at Sentry—more than 4,000 associates—have various talents, skills, and backgrounds. We work together to deliver on our promises to our policyholders every day. We’re proud to offer a full line of property, casualty, and life insurance products to help protect businesses, cars, homes, lives, and retirement income.
Our headquarters is in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, with claims and service offices located throughout the United States. From sales to claims, and information technology to marketing, we enjoy a rewarding and challenging work environment with opportunities for ongoing professional development and growth.
Our bright future is built on a long track record of success. We got our start in 1904 and have been helping businesses succeed and protect their futures ever since. Because of the trust placed in us, we’re one of the largest and financially strongest mutual insurance companies in the United States. We’re rated A+ by A.M. Best, the industry’s leading rating authority.
Get ready to own your future at Sentry. Opportunities await.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Thank you for your interest in Sentry!
Equal Employment Opportunity
Sentry is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy that there be no discrimination in employment based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, marital status, or sexual orientation.