View job on Handshake
Now that you have gained industry knowledge from your undergraduate program, it is time to take what you’ve learned and apply it in Ecolab’s stimulating Undergraduate Supply Chain Leadership Development Program (LDP). The primary purpose of this early career program is for participants to cultivate and refine their leadership skills in preparation for a future career in Supply Chain management. This five- to six-year program provides a broad perspective of Ecolab, and the opportunity to gain detailed knowledge to develop the fundamental skills needed for a successful career.
What’s in it For You:
- The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food and healthy environments
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best
What You Will Do:
- Participants will receive assignments within a variety of manufacturing, logistics, quality, procurement, or engineer-focused positions. You will have a dedicated manager and peer associate to support your development and technical training as you cultivate your leadership skills.
- As your future with Ecolab unfolds, expect your initial rotation to be at one of our key plants in North America and subsequent relocation in 2-4 years. You will be supported with a relocation allowance.
- Candidate must be open to relocation (US)
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or related degree
- Anticipated graduation date of December 2021 or May 2022.
- Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship now and anytime in the future
- Demonstrated leadership and project management skills.
- Strong computer proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Regardless of where you start your career, expect to be challenged and stretched to reach your greatest potential. As you prove successful in your assignments, you will be positioned in strategic leadership roles to bring our Supply Chain leadership depth to world-class status.