Are you looking for a summer full of hands-on experience, professional development, and networking opportunities in a successful company with an incredibly supportive work setting? Look no further than an internship at Plastipak!
You will gain hands on experience in our Global Business and Technology Center within our Procurement department, which supports our North American Operations. You will learn about vendor relations and guidelines, and you will see firsthand the interworks of managing our Supply Chain and the day-to-day operations of the Procurement functions. You’ll have the opportunity to bring your textbooks to life and see the true importance of vendor management, procedural operations and controls, and how it all comes together to effectively manufacture and deliver our products.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Pursuing undergrad degree, with expected graduation date of December 2023 or May 2024
- Excited about exploring a career in Procurement or Supply Chain
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 (preferred)
- Able to commute to our Corporate Office in Plymouth, MI (Housing stipend provided if permanent and college address is 50+ miles from office)
- Eligible to work in the United States
WHAT YOU’LL HAVE:
- Detailed work plan with defined projects and day-to-day responsibilities
- An mentor and buddy to provide support and guidance throughout the summer
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Networking Events
- Job Shadowing
- Fun Social Activities (Hey, it is summer after all!)
- A chance at a full-time position upon graduation
Apply today and learn more about how together, we can succeed.