View job on Handshake
Perimeter Solutions is a premier global solutions provider, producing high-quality lubricant additives and firefighting chemicals. We develop products that impact critically important issues of life – issues where there often is no room for error and the job doesn’t offer second chances.
At Perimeter, we characterize the solutions we develop as ‘Solutions that Save’ – because it helps underscore what we are trying to accomplish for our customers, and the world at large, across all our business segments.
This role will be focused on the management of the TMS (tracking management system) CUBEX, Demand Planning, ERP interactions (NetSuite), data analysis of the carriers score card,
and experience with domestic carriers (railroad, truck, freight forward, customs broker, US port system).
- Knowledge of budgeting, variance analysis, data reporting, collect and organize market data for analysis
- Exposure and understanding of technology and tools such as TMS (CUBEX), contract management, supply planning, and ERP Interaction (NetSuite)
- Monthly reporting in areas of productivity, inventory, and other category sets
- Develops and implements productivity measurement models.
- Supports development of Supply Chain KPI’S.
- Supports Finance and Purchasing departments in the forecasting processes, inflation analysis, trend analysis, benchmarking, and other special analysis work.
- Manage analytical creation and reporting requirements for global purchasing
- Coordination and maintenance of the Purchasing spend analysis plans
- Development and regular distribution of Purchasing activity reports summarizing cost of Purchasing Operations, Savings relative to Spend and targets
- Maintenance and organization of market intelligence required by the category managers
- Participation in category reviews and contributes recommendations regarding sourcing decisions
- Preparation of savings and cost reports for Purchasing organization
- Ad hoc reporting as needed to support the Purchasing department activities
- Management of the Raw Material standards update for the Perimeter Solutions process
- Manage the Global Purchasing calendar including the coordination and scheduling of quarterly business and category reviews
· Currently pursuing a Bachelors or Masters degree in or related to Supply Chain Management, Finance, or Business
· The candidate must have heavy experience in spreadsheets (Excel)/databases (Access)
· Adept at manipulating large amounts of data within various applications
· Experience with Power BI, SAP or Oracle is preferred
· Capability to navigate within enterprise-wide database management systems and query engines.
· Ability to work with large amounts of data with a high degree of attention to detail
· Ability to work in a multi-task / multi-priority environment and meet deadlines
· Available to work 40 hours during the 10-week summer program (Focal Dates May 31 – August 6)