Health and Safety Co-Op Positions
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That’s what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
We are looking for a talented Health and Safety candidate to join our team for our Corporate Business in Columbus, IN and/or your remote home office.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
Assists with the application and use of engineering controls to control hazards and reduce risks in the facility or site.
- Helps to anticipate, identify, and evaluate hazardous conditions and practices.
- Develops basic hazard control designs, methods, procedures, and programs.
- Administers and communicates hazard control programs.
- Interprets and applies internal and external standards in support of hazard reduction and compliance.
Degree Programs Considered: Bachelor’s Degree
Major Programs Typically Considered: Environmental, Safety Engineering, & Related
Cummins Co-op program criteria:
- Must be a full-time enrolled student pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree
- Minimum GPA must be 2.6
- Must be able to complete a minimum of 16 weeks, up to a maximum of 52 weeks
- Must be able to complete 40 hours per week
- Willingness to learn from others on the job