2022 Summer Internship | Supply Chain and Logistics
School Year: May 2022/2023, Recent Grads or Graduate Students
Dates of the Internship: June 1, 2022 – August 6th, 2022
Format: In-Person (Remote Accepted)
Camping World is looking for a driven Supply Chain intern for the summer of 2022 to work closely in our Supply Chain and Logistics department. Each process within our distribution center creates a new environment for our customers, if you want to be a part of this process, this is the ideal positions for you. As a Supply Chain intern, you will assist with the daily operations and gain a first-hand experience in the department. We are looking for someone who is driven and wiling to learn more about Supply Chain. This role is a full-time, paid, nine-week internship that will offer a great opportunity to work alongside professionals in your desired field.
- Learn about Camping World’s distribution center operations, supply chain and logistics
- Assist with the creation of Distribution Center reports
- Complete research and audits needed for the department
- Create weekly summaries of Camping World’s distribution center shipments
- Enter daily distribution center statistics and data
- Construct direct to consumer audits, Box reports and empty location reports to improve distribution centers policies and procedures
- Currently pursuing or a recent graduate with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Supply Chain & Logistics or a closely related field
- Cumulative 3.0 GPA
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to maintain professional demeanor and strict confidentiality
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to frequent priority changes
- Strong work ethic with sense of urgency to resolve issues promptly
Camping World is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, veteran or uniformed service-member status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
About Camping World
The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless adventures, so does our company.
Camping World is the premier one-stop-shop for everything RV. Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection of new and used RVs for sale; service centers with over 1,900 bays and over 1,600 technicians on staff; over 100 collision centers; RV Spa detail and refurbishment centers; technical advice from knowledgeable experts and hard-to-find parts.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience. Camping World is a big place, just like the great outdoors. We make it our mission to equip you for it. We are seeking dynamic, hard-working team members who are inspired to work amongst diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We’ve got an awesome team already, but there’s always room for more!