Supplier Quality Analyst
Ashley is recruiting systems analysts for its Global External Quality team to provide the link between quality data across the import and domestic supply chain regarding specific continuous improvement initiatives.
Are you a customer-centric individual looking for a growth-focused company? Do you have a passion and drive to continuously improve processes, procedures and employees in order to meet operational excellence? Do you want to take that passion and work for a World-Class organization?
Then apply today to Ashley Furniture – the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer and the number one retailer of furniture and bedding in the United States! Since 1945, our teamwork, systems and desire to continuously improve demonstrates a company whose passion is put into every action.
- The Supplier Quality Analyst is responsible for assisting the specified team in the continuous management of all relevant analytics. This position will collect and analyze the data to measure the impact of initiatives to support strategic business decision making. This position is responsible for working with developers to provide the business at all levels with relevant, intuitive, insight-driven information that is directly actionable. The Associate will become closely integrated with business and build a strong relationship with business leaders. This position will work with multi-national teams in an Agile framework and design and implement actionable reports and dashboards, assisting in designing the broader information landscape available to the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Analytics, Management of Information Systems, Data Engineering or related field, Required.
- Technical understanding of quality process in home furnishings.
- Hands on experience performing data visualization, analytics and associated tools, highly preferred.
- Knowledge of an enterprise data visualization platform, such as Microsoft Power BI
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced skills, in MS Excel, including index, match, Sum ifs, pivots and macros.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Python, R, SQL highly preferred.
- Ability to synthesize and analyze large sets of data to yield actionable finding.
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.