SWIFT REAL ESTATE PARTNERS IS SEEKING AN UNDERGRADUATE SUMMER INVESTMENT ANALYST WITH A STRONG INTEREST IN REAL ESTATE AND FINANCE
Swift Real Estate Partners is pleased to announce an exciting opportunity for a paid summer internship at our corporate headquarters in San Francisco, CA.
Founded in 2010 by Christopher Peatross, Swift Real Estate Partners is a real estate private equity firm focused on West Coast, value-add, office & industrial properties with $2.5B of assets under management for a total of 6.8M square feet. Swift has a proven track record of providing superior risk-adjusted returns to its partners and recently successfully completed the fundraise of its 3rd fund.
- Are you interested in commercial real estate investing at an entrepreneurial firm with the opportunity to work alongside top real estate professionals?
- Do you want to learn how to assess and underwrite commercial office and industrial buildings while developing your skills in Microsoft Excel and Argus?
- Do you enjoy financial modeling and possess strong analytical skills with keen attention to detail?
If you answered YES to the above, we are looking for you!
In Swift’s fast-paced environment, you will support the investment and portfolio management teams and will be involved with acquisitions, financial analysis, fund-level strategy, performance tracking, and investor & lender reporting. A general knowledge of real estate finance, financial modeling, debt, and financial reporting will be beneficial. This is a dynamic position in an entrepreneurial and thriving environment that embraces diversity and inclusion. You will be involved in a team culture that fosters openness, professional growth, and personal achievement. All interns will be considered for full-time roles, following graduation.
Your responsibilities may include, but not be limited to:
- Creating and updating single-asset and portfolio-level cash flow valuation models
- Developing reports and materials for presentation to the Investment Committee, internal management, lenders, and investors
- Working with the portfolio management team to create and implement specific property and portfolio management strategies
- Assisting with due diligence and overall transaction support for acquisition, financing, and disposition opportunities
- A strong record of academic achievement
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in areas such as finance, accounting, real estate, STEM, or other analytical/quantitative fields (expected graduation in 2023)
- A demonstrated interest in commercial real estate; past internship experience a plus
- Strong financial literacy and understanding of financial modeling using Microsoft Excel is required; ARGUS Enterprise experience a plus
- Attention to detail with a strong commitment to preparing accurate work
- Ability to manage multiple projects and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to think critically and present information in a clear and concise manner
- Proactive and self-motivated with the ability to work independently when necessary
- Entrepreneurial spirit with an energetic and positive disposition
- Well-developed verbal and written skills
- Team player committed to the team