View job on Handshake
- Provide support to BDM-TSS staff on reporting via centralized device tools. The intern will be asked to research methods to produce reporting results, and work with BDM-TSS to customize settings; monitor device usage across Board buildings; find ways to forecast supplies, device placement, or otherwise use tools to improve efficiencies.
- Build new computers using the Board Common operating environment (COE) image to assist with the annual desktoplaptop replacement cycle for equipment out of warranty.
- Surplus project for BDM equipment across four (4) buildings.
- Validation of equipment Inventories across four (4) buildings.
- Support of client requests upon request to assist in coverage of the BDM-TSS Helpdesk supporting BDM client issues.
- Creation and tracking of copier ticket/usage metrics.
Desired Degree Program or Coursework: Computer Science, Information Systems, or a math related field of study.
Required Skills and Knowledge: MS Office. An interest and general aptitude of computer usage, support. Commitment to a high quality of work, good judgment, strong interpersonal skills, positive attitude, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Required Documents: Resume, cover letter and unofficial transcript.
Keywords: (Computers, client support, helpdesk)
This internship requires onsite presence and there is no virtual option.
US Citizenship is required for all Board internships and applicants must be current students, graduating from their program fall 2022 or later.