Summary of Position
– Leverage Google Analytics to create and maintain reoccurring and ad hoc reporting, with an ability to understand and communicate the story behind the numbers.
– Present reports to core digital team with a focused analysis on key insights.
– Make recommendations for actions to improve eCommerce performance based on data.
– Tie together insights across reporting sources, channels, traffic sources and tactics for a holistic view of core customer journeys and experiences.
– Determine the impact of team optimization initiatives on KPIs (conversion, traffic, cart abandon rate, revenue, etc.).
· The ideal candidate will have completed 2+ years in a business, marketing, or related degree program
· Must be able to work May or June until mid August
· Experience with Google Analytics
· Familiarity with tagging and pixel management
· Familiarity with building / maintaining analytics accounts and data governance
· Flexible remote / hybrid / onsite in Needham, MA