When you join Hines, you will work alongside innovative leaders who set the standards responsible for our reputation as an industry leader today, and you’ll be a part of shaping our future in the years to come.
Application Deadline: 10/14/2022
As a Summer Analyst Intern – Investment Management with Hines, you will:
- Gain hands-on experience by working with an assigned team specializing in specific functions within the Commercial Real Estate Investment Management process.
- Assist with the underwriting of new projects and asset management of operating properties.
- Work on possible assignments such as vetting potential investments, assisting with research on new markets and product types and investigating new business lines.
- Work on Hines’s top-quality assets with daily exposure to highly seasoned real estate professionals.
- Contribute meaningfully to processes and decisions that impact Hines’ world-renowned properties through market research, due diligence, financial analysis, and a range of other responsibilities.
- With guidance from a mentor, interns will present their project to Investment Management staff and leadership.
- Participate in an education itinerary consisting of lunch & learns and tours with various Hines departments and properties.
Minimum Requirements include:
- Students from any academic discipline will be considered; however, a strong math and quantitative aptitude is required.
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Real estate experience is not required, however, an understanding of general finance concepts is preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Current Sophomores and Juniors will be considered.
Hines is a privately owned global real estate investment firm founded in 1957 with a presence in 285 cities in 28 countries. Hines oversees investment assets under management totaling approximately $90.3 billion¹. In addition, Hines provides third-party property-level services to 373 properties totaling 114.2 million square feet. Historically, Hines has developed, redeveloped or acquired approximately 1,530 properties, totaling over 511 million square feet. The firm currently has more than 198 developments underway around the world. With extensive experience in investments across the risk spectrum and all property types, and a foundational commitment to ESG, Hines is one of the largest and most-respected real estate organizations in the world. Visit www.hines.com for more information. ¹Includes both the global Hines organization as well as RIA AUM as of December 31, 2021.
We are an equal opportunity employer and support workforce diversity.
No calls or emails from third parties at this time please.