Honda Aircraft Company Summer Internship Program
*The program tentatively starts on May 9, 2022, and ends on August 5, 2022.
Honda Aircraft Company is looking for enthusiastic undergraduate and graduate students for upcoming internships. We seek candidates who are eager to gain experience in the global aviation industry, and cultivate professional relationships with people who conquer challenges to pursue their dreams.
As an intern in the customer service functions, you will be assigned to develop the ability of scheduling/planning administration, or involving with business analytics programs/projects.
· Candidate for a Bachelor or Masters degree graduating between 09/2022 and 06/2023.
· Interest and experience in Supply Chain Management or equivalent Technology degree education, Operations Management, Operations Research, Business Administration, International Business, Business Analysis/Analytics, or other related field
· Strong academic track record
· Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team in a fast-paced environment
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Internet research tools
· Strong time and project management skills
*All applicants must maintain a minimum Cumulative GPA of 3.5 or above.
Why Honda Aircraft Company?
Throughout Honda Aircraft Company’s program, you will gain career and life experience working in a competitive global environment, alongside highly-skilled and experienced professionals. Your mentors and team members will guide and support you for the duration of the program, ensuring you gain real world experience working on meaningful projects in a global environment. Additionally, our regularly scheduled learning and networking opportunities are designed to help you build your professional network and develop the necessary leadership skills to help you succeed as you enter the workforce.