View job on Handshake
USAA Real Estate is seeking full-time Summer Interns to assist with creating innovative approaches that are enabled by technology to redesign and automate business processes in research, property analysis, and financial modeling/reporting. Interns will have the opportunity to work in our Innovation Center with Global Research’s Data Science group. Interns will have the opportunity to build scalable data engineering pipelines and machine learning solutions, aiming to improve the overall data analytical and business decision-making processes. The established software development and project management skills can also be applied on the projects. Interns will learn about the real estate investment and decision-making processes of the organization while interfacing with senior management. Interns can expect an environment that nurtures and challenges while providing a hands-on career-building experience.
· Graduate students enrolled in a Data Science or related program completing their first year
· Available for full-time work in San Antonio for at least 10 consecutive weeks in summer
· Proficiency in R or Python
· Familiar with SQL or SQL like data processing toolkit (dplyr in R or pandas in Python)
· Strong analytical and communication skills