View job on Handshake
Our only office in the US where we build and fully manage our business and operations for the whole country. It is a place where cross-functional teams, from Revenue and Procurement to Operations teams meet informally, co-create together, have fun, and enjoy the vibrant city vibes.
As an Analyst for the Strategy and Business Development (SBD) team at Indie Campers, you will take a unique position within the company, working cross-functionally with all teams and departments and driving key company-wide initiatives that are high-impact and guarantee execution on the company’s vision of becoming the leading road trip marketplace worldwide.
This is a highly demanding but also highly rewarding role for personal development and growth, as you will be exposed to an environment of great responsibility from day 1, with exposure to and support from the group’s executive management team and functional/department heads, and with major impact across an organization that is scaling at a unique speed.
What you’ll do:
- Support the setting up of new business units, products, and projects, covering all functional aspects from ideation to implementation/handover to functional/operational teams.
- Gather and analyze information, developing analytical frameworks and formulating and testing hypotheses to support the company in launching new markets and products.
- Assist the end-to-end cycle of business development opportunities – Planning, researching, approaching, negotiating and managing relationships with key partners.
- Support the analysis of company-wide decisions regarding operations, processes, and optimization.
- Help driving cross-functional projects that require alignment between multiple functions and departments (e.g. internationalization).
- Coordinate with other departments to measure the impact and efficiency of new growth initiatives around markets, products, partnerships and business processes.
- Helping solve business unit specific or company-wide issues that require quick, resourceful, and diligent intervention.
- Structure and communicate recommendations on key business development initiatives.
- Assist the structuring, evaluation and pursuit of fundraising and investor relations activities of all natures.
Who you are:
- BA/BS/Masters in Business, Economics, Finance, Engineering or Physics;
- Recent graduate or up to 2 years of experience in a business development, analytical sales, banking, consulting or other sales or analytical related experience.
- Good business sense, with an ability to break down problems with a structured thought pattern.
- Diligent, with keen attention to detail.
- Strong data management skills.
- Self-motivating, with a sense of urgency and a hunger for learning.
- Outstanding at solving complex problems that require logical reasoning and good intuition.
- Strong communication, organization, and time-management habits.
- Effective team player with an attention to detail and a bias for execution.
- Able and motivated to work in a highly dynamic and international environment.
What we offer:
- A dynamic position in a young, fast-growing, and innovative company.
- The opportunity to join in a highly demanding but also highly rewarding role for personal development and growth.
- Continuous training and coaching to develop your HR skills.
- Competitive package including private health insurance, Indie Benefits and free road trips across North America and Europe (subject to availability).
- International and challenging but casual work environment located in the heart of Los Angeles