We seek an individual contributor to identify business challenges and improvement opportunities. As a growing company, we seek an entrepreneurial individual with a knack for solving problems to leverage analysis to make strategic or tactical recommendations. The role involves problem frame-work, developing hypothesis, test and analysis, solutions development, scoping operational feasibility, leading implementation efforts and developing a monitoring plan.
American Credit Acceptance offers team members:
- Extensive growth opportunities as demonstrated by our track record of promoting internally
- An atmosphere that is collaborative, challenging, and filled with forward thinking team members
- Opportunity to have an impact and exposure to senior leadership
- Ongoing business training and career development opportunities
- Strong work-life balance with generous PTO
- Competitive market-based salary
- Excellent benefits package that includes 401(K) match, quarterly paid time-off for community volunteer activities, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive medical/dental/vision along with additional benefits that make us a great place to work
- Analyze business problems
- Analyze data to prove hypotheses
- Make recommendations for improvement
- Implement strategies, leveraging relationship within the organization
- Communicate analysis insights through presentations
- Regular updates on progress and implementation
- Communicating clearly and concisely to individuals from various backgrounds
- Influencing others in both verbal and written mediums
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Hunger to learn and grow
- Bachelor’s degree
- Outstanding performance in college
- Bachelor’s degree in any quantitative field (business, math, economics, finance, statistics, science, engineering, information technology)
- Will also consider MBA’s or Master’s in analytical fields
- At least one year of experience in a quantitative field
- Experience with SQL, SAS and or R
- One year of experience in Statistical model building, market research, SQL querying
- Two years of experience in Risk analyst in a corporate setting
- One year of experience in Consulting
ACA’s Guiding Principles:
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate the characteristics our Guiding Principles:
Integrity– Conduct all business in an honest, forthright, and ethical manner.
Partnership– Honor commitments and develop enduring relationships grounded in mutual trust, respect, service, and reliability. This applies to customers, teammates, investors, financial partners, vendors, and our communities.
Humility– Recognize what we do not know, actively seek knowledge and guidance in our decision making, and acknowledge, learn and grown from our mistakes.
Principled Entrepreneurship– Create long-term value by anticipating opportunities for profitable growth, satisfying the evolving needs of the customer, and embracing change while striving for continuous improvement. Exercise sound judgment and take calculated risks to deliver superior results.
Initiative– Be decisive and passionately pursue opportunities with a sense of urgency while continuously adapting and refining strategies.
Fulfillment– Reach our full potential by developing our talents, earning meaningful responsibility, and overcoming challenges as a team, and find purpose in the positive impact we have on our business, family, and community.
American Credit Acceptance is an equal opportunity employer.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This position is required to lift at least 50 pounds and have the mobility to keep the storage areas orderly and floors cleaned of IT clutter.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position with a work schedule of Monday-Friday with some schedule variations as needed including on-call coverage rotation. Occasional night or weekend work for special projects.