View job on Handshake
Global Strategic Sourcing Analyst responsibilities include assurance of supply, superior cost management and uncompromising stewardship in support of our internal & external customers.
Location: St. Paul, Minnesota or Aurora, Illinois
- Price updates, invoice discrepancy resolution, and vendor registration.
- Project-related work and daily management tasks related to material sourcing, usage tracking and forecasting and price reconciliation.
- Source materials ensuring total best value and supply assurance.
- Focus will be predominantly on day-to-day activities, but with an eye for improving the way work is done (e.g., system improvements).
- First line of contact with Plants and Suppliers to resolve payment issues, assistance with requests for quotes, bid analysis and perform periodic analysis of spend amounts
- Ensure compliance in ERP and other systems, and assist in preparation of bid requests/analysis of bids.
- Currently obtaining a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Supply Chain and graduating Dec. 2022 through May 2023 (currently in Senior standing)
- Previous internship experience in experience in Sourcing, Engineering, Supply Chain a plus
- Experience with S&OP/ERP/payment systems, proficient in Microsoft Office, self-motivated, can function with little/no daily direction setting from manager.
- Demonstrated strong desire and innate capability to learn.
- Problem solving capabilities, strong communication, interpersonal, organizational skills, excellent written and verbal skills in English, other languages desired.
Training provided for New Graduates at H.B. Fuller including an extensive on-boarding process, two week Sourcing skills training, system training and other training specific to the role.