We are hiring a Sr User Experience (UX) Researcher at Myriad Genetics, Inc. to help build innovative products that allow patients to make life-changing decisions. Our genetic tests help to provide actionable insights to empower patients and their providers to make critical and timely healthcare decisions by using molecular diagnostic tests for hereditary cancer, urological cancer, depression, and other diseases. We are excited about the future of precision medicine and remain committed to advancing the science of personalized medicine as we develop more products that address unmet medical needs.
This is a REMOTE – WORK FROM HOME (US only) position with flex-work as an option if you are near a Myriad location.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Partner with all business units to identify and prioritize research questions based on analysis of current knowledge, project goals and risks.
- Identify the best method or mix of methods based on research questions, timeline and resourcing.
- Perform quick but thorough data analysis in order to create insightful and actionable findings.
- Drive impact, as measured by changes to the product design and development roadmap.
WHAT WE BELIEVE IN
- Prioritize Impact
- Hone Your Craft
- Own It and Make it Happen
- Scale Each Other
- Commit to Diversity
- Keep it Simple
- End-to-end experience with all aspects of research (study design, moderation, analysis, reporting).
- Hands-on experience with lab-based user testing, remote testing, iterative prototype testing, concept testing, ethnographic research, longitudinal research (e.g. diary studies), benchmarking, international research, survey design and usage of multiple methods within a study.
- Direct experience with research on a variety of devices (desktop, mobile, tablet)
- Exceptional behavioral data-collection and analysis skills, (e.g., designing, conducting, and analyzing all kinds of user data)
- The ability to manage ambiguity, work autonomously and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to meet ambitious deadlines and deliver high-quality work on schedule, including quickly turning around study plans and reports.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills; the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
- Eagerness to continually learn, grow, and improve the craft of research.
- Demonstrated passion for solving problems.
- Strong grasp of quantitative data analysis.
- 5+ years proven success leading User Research projects with demonstrated impact.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience and deliverables (e.g.: study plans, reports).
- A BS or equivalent degree in psychology, cognitive science, Human Factors, HCI, HCD or similar.
- Experience conducting research on testing platforms.
TO DISCOVER ALL THE REMARKABLE ADVANCEMENTS THROUGHOUT MYRIAD GENETICS, INC PLEASE VISIT:
Myriad Genetics Inc., is a leading personalized medicine company dedicated to being a trusted advisor transforming patient lives worldwide with pioneering molecular diagnostics. Myriad discovers and commercializes molecular diagnostic tests that: determine the risk of developing disease, accurately diagnose disease, assess the risk of disease progression, and guide treatment decisions across six major medical specialties where molecular diagnostics can significantly improve patient care and lower healthcare costs. Myriad is focused on three strategic imperatives: maintaining leadership in an expanding hereditary cancer market, diversifying its product portfolio through the introduction of new products and increasing the revenue contribution from international markets. For more information on how Myriad is making a difference, please visit the Company’s website: www.myriad.com .
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
Please answer all questions completely. Please do not provide any information not specifically requested on this Employment Application form.