View job on Handshake
EDPR NA Distributed Generation’s Asset Management team is responsible for overseeing solar photovoltaic projects across the United States. The team optimizes system performance, generates reports, manages contracts, oversees and maintenance, repair, troubleshooting with the goal of ensuring the safe and efficient operation of these projects.
The Asset Management Analyst provides commercial management support to ensure that all of EDPR DG’s commercial and governmental obligations are met. This role will be responsible for maintaining a database of key information about our operating projects, onboarding new projects, contract and government compliance tasks, contract management, and will support the boarder asset management team overseeing our projects.
EDPR DG is an extremely fast-growing Company and we are looking for an energetic and mission driven team member that enjoys change, will own this role and is committed to taking it to the next level.
- Ensure schedules, dates, tasks, deliverables and other important information is properly documented.
- Ensure that asset/land owner obligations and interests are successfully administered under the asset’s project and financing agreements and that general business-related license, permit and regulatory requirements, reporting and transactions with regional authorities, banks, tax assessors, governing and other external parties are successfully managed
- Work with other staff to ensure reporting obligations are met in a timely manner
- Notify relevant staff and helps to resolve issues when milestones are delinquent or a trigger event has occurred
- Assist with the management and execution incentive procurement/billing, regulatory reporting and PPA billing.
- Coordinate integration of new assets into portfolio and streamline asset handover process.
- Onboard new projects into our existing databases which would include reviewing agreements and contracts for deliverables, and all project related documentation for the key data that is tracked
- Perform financial and technical optimization analyses of asset portfolios.
- Support and maintain project level budgets as well as budget reporting. Perform variance analysis on project operating expenses to identify deviations, rectify errors, and apply lessons learned
- Track portfolio performance and recommend optimization strategies.
- Maintain internal documents and records of customer requests, work or services performed, inventory and other O&M information.
- Coordinate and track efforts to ensure timely progress and satisfactory resolution of issues with service providers
- Participate in a joint effort with Asset Management team, performing ad-hoc analyses of the historical and forward-looking performance of the asset
- Develop market knowledge regarding projects’ respective electricity markets
- Collaborate with other staff to ensure that proper asset management processes and tasks are in place in order to improve overall facility performance and limit risk exposure
- Additional duties as required
Direct reports: None
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Engineering, or a related field
- 1 – 2 years of relevant experience preferred
- Understanding of Microsoft products and/or complementing products preferred.
- Competency in Analytical Problem Solving, Strong Communication, Customer/Partner Relationships, and Technology Expertise preferred
- Ability to perform duties in a collaborative working environment
- Proven ability to learn new software programs
- Strong statistical and analytical skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability and high attention to detail
- Written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Ability to be self-motivated
Physical demands & working conditions:
- Sitting/Standing/Flexibility: Ability to stand and sit for 8 or more hours when in an office environment
- Speech/Reading: Ability to speak, read, and write English proficiently and deliver a variety of instructions furnished in written, verbal, diagram, or schedule form
- Lifting: Ability to lift items weighing up to 10 pounds
- Vision/Hearing: Ability to understand a variety of instructions furnished in written, verbal, diagram, or schedule form
- Safety: Ability to understand and communicate safety precautions when necessary
Yes. As needed
Bachelors or better in Finance or related field.
1-2 years: 1 – 2 years of relevant experience preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)