As a software engineer at Health at Scale, you will work with an exceptional team of engineers, scientists and clinicians to build fast, scalable, secure, reliable and robust software platforms, systems and applications that are used in real-time to drive impact for millions of people. You will design, maintain, and deploy complex mission-critical systems in production settings. In addition, you will implement new features, improve architecture and APIs, increase efficiency and scalability, ensure reliability and robustness, monitor performance, and engage in iterative development. You will play a core role in creating and maintaining production software that drives impact for some of the largest deployments of machine intelligence in healthcare to date.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and enhance software platforms and applications
- Improve scalability, performance and monitoring of production systems and pipelines
- Ensure security, reliability and robustness of public cloud and on-premise deployments
- Create architectures to support complex enterprise software projects
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or related technical field
- 2+ years of software development experience
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, networking, storage and security principles
- Experience in cloud systems/applications/APIs, distributed/parallel systems, or systems/security software development
- Excellent communication skills
Health at Scale is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in its hiring and business practices. To all recruitment agencies: Health at Scale does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to this job alias, company employees or any organization location. Health at Scale is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.