WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Coalition Technologies is devoted to doing the highest quality of work for our clients while maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. Along with the opportunity to grow with our team, we are excited to offer:
- The most competitive profit-sharing bonus plans in the industry. We pay up to 50% of all profits monthly to all full-time employees!
- Joining our Coalition means you also get to enjoy paid time off and subsidized gym memberships.
- Living in LA? Flex days, free Friday lunches, regular company events, and higher base salaries are all extra benefits that our in-office team members enjoy.
- Our US-Based team members can enjoy our medical, dental, vision, and life insurance packages in all US states.
- Our international team members have the opportunity to participate in our International Insurance Reimbursement Program, a benefit unique to Coalition.
100% of our team works remotely with the support of time tracking software. Our company culture has specialized in supporting remote team members for over a decade. We welcome your application, wherever in the world it’s coming from!
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- A strong understanding of all SEO best practices such as SEO “friendly” site architecture, tags, coding, site speed optimization, link building, and more
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS
- Excellent time management skills with ability to meet strict deadlines
- Basic knowledge of web copywriting and graphic design and how they relate to SEO functionality
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Up to date knowledge on new technologies and desire to stay current
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST
- The ability to adapt in a diverse and multicultural environment
- Passion to build a startup
- Reliable transportation if working in-house
- A reliable workstation with a fast computer, microphone and speakers, reliable internet and power if working remotely
- Bachelors degree preferred
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Performing full SEO website analysis for our clients, finding problems and implementing solutions yourself
- Conducting thorough keyword research and prioritizing keywords using our best practices
- Creating 301 redirects, HTML / XML sitemaps, title tags, meta descriptions
- Online public relations, link building, social media profile setup and improvement
- Upgrading website code, servers, and other areas to increase site speed
- Consolidating CSS files and other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- After successfully completing the initial training period you should also be able to perform technical SEO analysis to uncover errors as well as provide and implement the appropriate solutions