View job on Handshake
Miami Dade College, Wolfson Campus is now accepting applications for the Senior Research Analyst position. This position meets with College users to develop research projects, conducts research, prepares, and presents results in efforts to strengthen institutional effectiveness and promote student success.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Applies technical/programming skills to collect, analyze, and report institutional data and other information to stakeholders
- Analyzes data using appropriate statistical models and assists stakeholders in the interpretations of the data
- Provides data to senior administration and works with other units to support the data and research needs
- Develops timely and accurate data analysis for state, federal and other (internal and external) reporting purposes
- Collaborates with colleagues to facilitate project completion and progress toward IR goals
- Provides guidance to junior and entry level positions in SAS programming, data file maintenance, and relates tasks
- Works in collaboration with the Director and serves as project lead on the design and analysis of complex data sets
- Remains current in field of IR and engages in ongoing professional development
- Participates in committees, project teams, or workgroups and represents the office on local/internal, state, or national meetings
- Master’s degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Psychology, Economics, Math Sciences, or related field and three (3) years of relevant research, statistical analysis and report writing experience, or bachelor’s degree and seven (7) years of related experience.