The Portfolio Management Senior Analyst will support the relationship with existing institutional investors in EDPR NA wind and solar assets. Additionally, this position will be responsible for analyzing the data on a monthly basis and provide required notices and other deliverables to investors. This position will be on a hybrid work schedule, working three days in the office and two days from home.
- Analyst will be responsible for maintaining the relationships with institutional investors for a portfolio of wind and solar assets across North America.
- Analyst will monitor asset financial and operational performance and assist with annual budgeting process, developing required reports/presentations and communicating this information to investors.
- Analyst will conduct monthly analysis of asset accounting data and operational cash flow, working with accounting team to make any necessary corrections.
- Analyst will ensure compliance with various lending covenants by delivering required notices and other deliverables to investors.
- Analyst will support commercial activity by reviewing lending documents to determine need for investor approval, and will work with investors to secure such approval where necessary.
- Analyst will support due diligence requests for any transactions regarding their assets, both internal and external.
- Analyst will require a working knowledge of SQL and will be responsible for troubleshooting reporting database where necessary.
Direct reports: None
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business, Engineering, or other STEM related field. Master Degree preferred.
- 1 – 3 years in finance related field, preferably in the renewable energy industry.
- Understanding of Microsoft products and/or complementing products preferred.
- Competency in Analytical Problem Solving, Strong Communication, Customer/Partner Relationships, and Technology Expertise preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Persistence needed to follow through and achieve results
- Ability to be self-motivated and highly organized
- Strong Interpersonal and teamwork skills
- PowerBI and SQL preferred
Physical demands & working conditions:
- Sitting/Standing/Flexibility: Ability to stand and sit for 8 or more hours when in an office environment
- Speech/Reading: Ability to speak, read, and write English proficiently and deliver a variety of instructions furnished in written, verbal, diagram, or schedule form
- Lifting: Ability to lift items weighing up to 10 pounds
- Vision/Hearing: Ability to understand a variety of instructions furnished in written, verbal, diagram, or schedule form
- Safety: Ability to understand and communicate safety precautions when necessary
Bachelors or better in Business Administration or related field.
Masters or better.
1 – 3 years in finance related field, preferably in the renewable energy industry.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)