FemtoDx is looking for an extraordinary data scientist. The ideal candidate is a naturally curious and creative statistical expert with domain expertise in healthcare who can connect the dots and uncover opportunities that lie hidden within the data used to power our AI systems.
In this position, you will collaborate with AI Systems Architect to develop an understanding of data needs, define the different data types, identify and integrate sources of large datasets that will power our AI system. You will assess the effectiveness and accuracy of relevant data sources and data gathering techniques. You will analyze, mine, interpret and clean the data and develop a strategy for data security, data privacy and HIPPA compliance. You will develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to datasets, develop A/B testing framework and test model quality. You will work with AI Systems Architect and our world-class cross-disciplinary team members to support the data needs of the company’s AI system.
1. Strong coordination, organization, teaming and communication abilities.
2. Works well individually or in a group setting.
3. Successfully presents technical information.
4. Strong discipline and focus.
1. MS/Ph.D. in applied mathematics, statistics or related discipline.
2. 10+ years industry experience in AI and large-scale software systems with at least 3 years as a data scientist.
3. Proficiency in data mining, statistical analysis methods and data strategies.
4. Proven track record in building and implementing data models, using/creating algorithms and creating/running simulations.
5. Proven ability to drive business results with data-based insights.
6. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
7. Comfortable working in a dynamic startup.
8. Knowledge in digital healthcare solutions highly preferred.
FemtoDx offers medical, dental and vision coverage for all our employees and their dependents. We have a flexible time off policy, life insurance coverage, retirement plan, and other benefits. We offer competitive base salary, stock options, and discretionary bonuses.