Who are we?
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, support local communities and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help realize their goals.
So, we created the leading small business loan platform. At the end of 2020, Funding Circle had lent $15.2 billion in 143,000 loans to 100,000 small business owners globally. There’s never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let’s build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
This role sits within the “Tech, Data, and Risk” teams. The drivers behind our platform – brilliant people working together to create, code, and build the next game changers.
What will you be doing?
The Senior Credit Strategy Analyst will analyze the loan portfolio data to develop acquisition and portfolio management credit strategies. By using analytical tools and techniques the person will develop industry leading credit strategies to maintain the credit quality of the portfolio. The person would help design the credit risk strategy framework and credit policies. By monitoring the existing policies and developing new policies, the person would help in ensuring that the portfolio quality is within expectations while enabling business growth. The person will propose new strategies to senior management and get approvals and implement these strategies.
- Monitor, develop and execute portfolio credit strategies including acquisition and portfolio management
- Use analytical tools and quantative analysis to identify patterns in portfolio and new applications to develop loss mitigation strategies
- Provide insights and recommendations to senior management around portfolio quality and credit strategy, policies and procedures
- Partner with business units and other stakeholders to develop credit strategies to meet business goals
- Keep abreast of latest analytical tools and techniques and use them to develop strategies
- Have a background in quantitative analysis with degree in statistics, economics or other data sciences
- Highly analytical and love to analyze data to generate information
- Excellent communicator to present and explain your strategies to multiple internal stakeholders
- Have 4+ years of experience managing credit for unsecured lending portfolios
Why should you join us?
We’re gearing up for our biggest chapter yet – and it’s being driven by tech.
That means full steam ahead working on our global platform and real challenges for you to noodle and solve – as we build new things, reimagine the stack and go after the greenfield.
We believe that great ideas come from everywhere. So, there are no pigeonholes here. We keep it agile and open. Think big remits and huge ownership in a continuous learning environment. Close knit teams, with mentorships and global career opportunities. Everyone working together to make a genuine difference to small business owners.
Join the team making it happen. Help us define long-term commitments and launch the next game changers – let’s build the incredible.
- Unlimited PTO
- Hybrid Working
- Flexible Work Hours
- Monthly Lifestyle subsidy
- Spring Health EAP
- Generous Parental Leave
- No Cost Healthcare Options
- PPO, HMO options available
- 401(k) Retirement Match- Vests Right Away!
- Commuter Benefit, WFH subsidy
- Career Development Resources
It’s in our differences that we find our strengths.
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better. We will consider flexible working options; please talk to us to discuss how we could make this role flexible for you.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Want to Build the Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.
*Colorado Only* Base Salary of $105,000 to $150,000 (dependent on experience) + annual bonus + equity + benefits
The health and safety of Funding Circle employees is our top priority. Therefore, as a condition of employment, Funding Circle requires proof of COVID vaccination for all U.S.-based new hires beginning October 1, 2021. Reasonable accommodations will be made for medical or religious reasons consistent with applicable laws.