Lockton Dunning Benefits is currently seeking a dedicated, organized and pro-active Senior Benefits Analyst to provide technical and operational support on the pharmacy consulting team, Excelsior Solutions. The ideal candidate will demonstrate some pharmacy, Pharmacy Benefit Manager (PBM), health plan or similar experience; high level of professionalism; possess the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and the flexibility to easily adapt to changing priorities.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare routine financial reports for clients; review financial reports with account teams and clients
- Prepare spreadsheets, graphs, charts, diagrams, and other illustrative tools for presentations and reports
- Learn how to use and apply all internal data analysis tools
- Assist client teams as required in evaluating RFP responses
- Assist Client Leads with review of pharmacy quotes, and with renewal projections, both midyear and year-end
- Analyze and interpret client data warehouse information
- Prepare custom reports and analysis for specific client needs
- Leverage internal systems knowledge and utilization within the department and among clients
- Responsible for creating and processing request for proposals (RFP’s) and any other client reports
- Assist with trend reporting by gathering monthly financial data and deliver results to internal client teams
- Oversee copying, sorting, binding, distribution and or/ mailing of RPF’s) and any other client information
- Assist with client presentations and materials including communication projects during open enrollment (OE)
- Other assignments as required
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a Business-related field or equivalent experience in the PBM or health insurance industry
- Experience in the PBM or health insurance industry preferred
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to develop strong relationships with team members and external contacts
- Organizational and time management skills to prioritize heavy workloads and meet time sensitive deadlines.
- Above average communication skills; verbal, written, and interpersonal skills to interact with associates and clients at all levels of responsibility.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task effectively
- Proficient computer skills including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to protect confidential information in the best interest of both the customer and company