When you join Hines, you will work alongside innovative leaders who set the standards responsible for our reputation as an industry leader today, and you’ll be a part of shaping our future in the years to come.
As a Senior Analyst – Fund Management with Hines, you will focus on the analysis of real estate investment opportunities and will provide support for the Fund Management team’s decision-making and management of key investments. The Senior Analyst will support Managing Directors in assessing fund-level considerations for acquisitions, reviewing asset management activity and disposition recommendations. Reports to the Managing Director, Fund Management – Americas. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist and eventually lead the review and underwriting of potential fund investments.
- Create and review financial models as part of investment underwriting process.
- Utilize market intelligence and quantitative research to identify strengths and risks of investment opportunities.
- Manage the fund’s pipeline report and create investment materials with varying levels of detail for use by the Fund Team, broader internal stakeholders, and external audiences.
- Coordinate with other units within Investment Management (e.g., Portfolio Management & Finance, Research, Risk) and within the broader firm (e.g., regional teams) to advance major projects.
- Provide general support to senior team members in decision-making and strategy execution.
- Coordinate and execute special projects as needed.
Minimum Requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, analytics, or quantitative streams from an accredited institution.
- Two or more years of related experience, within commercial real estate or finance.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to distill complex concepts in an efficient and succinct manner.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated quantitative skills and relationship building skills.
- Previous experience with office, multifamily or industrial real estate preferred.
- Basic understanding of real estate development process preferred.
- Self-starter and team player who embraces collaboration.
- Accurate under time pressure and exceptional attention to detail.
- Travel may be required.
Hines is a privately owned global real estate investment firm founded in 1957 with a presence in 285 cities in 28 countries. Hines oversees investment assets under management totaling approximately $90.3 billion¹. In addition, Hines provides third-party property-level services to 373 properties totaling 114.2 million square feet. Historically, Hines has developed, redeveloped or acquired approximately 1,530 properties, totaling over 511 million square feet. The firm currently has more than 198 developments underway around the world. With extensive experience in investments across the risk spectrum and all property types, and a foundational commitment to ESG, Hines is one of the largest and most-respected real estate organizations in the world. Visit www.hines.com for more information. ¹Includes both the global Hines organization as well as RIA AUM as of December 31, 2021.
We are an equal opportunity employer and support workforce diversity.
No calls or emails from third parties at this time please.