View job on Handshake
The Senior Analyst, Data Privacy position reports to the Director, Information Security. This position is responsible for contributing to SPE’s global privacy program by collaborating with multiple business stakeholders and legal teams to address privacy risks whilst promoting a privacy awareness culture. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the operation management of OneTrust, business consultancy, including privacy impact assessments, compliance program implementation, including M&A integration, privacy incident management and privacy metric reporting.
- Implement privacy management framework, which includes personal information asset inventory management, data protection risk and impact assessment, privacy training and awareness and privacy incident response management
- Collaborate with business relationship management and technology engineering teams and assist legal privacy attorneys in privacy risk and impact assessment to ensure that risks associated with complex technology solutions are properly evaluated
- Act as a subject matter expert for privacy compliance initiatives, such as California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA); and assist stakeholders to comply with requirements. This also includes post M&A integration
- Manage the OneTrust operations including data mapping, automated assessment, data subject rights and universal consent management globally
- Work with IT and business stakeholders to understand business requirements and provide detailed guidance and recommendations to ensure appropriate technical and organizational measures are implemented to ensure privacy by design principles are m
- Information security risk assessment – perform information security risk assessments as well as support other information security professionals for privacy related risk as a privacy SME.
- At least 5 years of direct experience in the field of privacy
- Experience in Privacy Management Platform (e.g., OneTrust) managing the data subject rights process and automated assessments (e.g., privacy impact assessments)
- Knowledge of Agile & Waterfall project management methodologies
- Ability to perform under high pressure in a dynamic environment to strict deadlines, with the ability to address multiple activities concurrently
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with IT, project and application development teams, management and business personnel
- Ability to build effective working relationships, working inclusively with stakeholders to understand their business requirements
- Able to work in the office up to 60% of the time
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
*As part of our commitment to health and safety, all U.S. non-union and O.P.E.I.U. Local 174 applicants and employees must submit proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or request and obtain approval of a reasonable accommodation based on disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance. To request an accommodation for purposes of participating in the hiring process, you may contact us at SPE_Accommodation_Assistance@spe.sony.com.