View job on Handshake
Falcon Capital Advisors is a growing management consulting firm that provides strategic advisory, project, and risk management, and business analytics services to commercial and government clients. Our consultants have developed deep financial services expertise by serving as senior federal financial regulators and top executives at financial institutions managing business operations and programs structuring financial products and transactions. Our expertise, combined with our well-earned reputation for integrity has made us a valuable resource for our clients on various strategic and operational issues.
- Research and technical analysis in support of a new Federal government grant program.
- Support stakeholder meetings with other Federal agencies, State and local governments, industry, applicants, and grantees.
- Assist in the evaluation of program metrics and evaluation criteria.
- Assist in the production of reports and economic metrics to capture data on key stimulus initiatives, such as economic development, job creation, and other macroeconomic indicators.
- Manage, index, merge, and extract key data in Excel.
- Be responsible for maintaining clear and concise meeting minutes during critical client/internal meetings.
- Support program reporting requirements per the direction of supervisors and agency.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 2-years of professional work experience.
- Ability to learn new technology and business concepts quickly.
- Collaborative team member with the ability to build and maintain a high trusted relationship with internal partners and external clients.
- Tracking and reporting on the status of the tasks assigned.
- Experience using MS Office, particularly comfortable with MS Excel.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a remote environment (WFH) for the immediate future.
- Previous experience working in Federal Governmental Contracting.
- Experience and understanding of Federal Loan/Grant programs or the primary mortgage market.
- Experience working with large datasets in MS Excel or MS Access.
- Knowledge of linear regression techniques and interpretation of results.
- Strong business and technology acumen.
Falcon Capital Advisors is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.