It’s your story. Take it anywhere with SES’s Associate Program.
What excites you? What motivates you? What are you shaping your story to be?
The SES Associate Program is for recent graduates passionate about making an impact on the world. There’s no one picture of an Associate. At SES, they come from a variety of academic and personal backgrounds, but all have common enthusiasm and ingenuity that propels their success.
Our Commercial Associate Program, with its first rotation in the US, is for both young professionals excited about Sales and those that are exploring a variety of careers. If you’re curious, a go-getter, and have an interest in evaluating things from a technical perspective, the SES Associate Program may be the perfect match.
At SES, our goals and achievements don’t stop on earth, nor the sky, but shoot all the way into outer space. There’s no limit to our ambitions. If that sparks your interest, we’re excited to hear your story and invite you to apply.
- 18-month program consisting of three 6-month rotations, at least one being international (see list below of the main offices)
- Rotations will be technical (Product, Solutions Engineering), business-focused, and include real-time sales cycles
- Rotation structure and combination tailored for each Associate
- First Class trainings and unique mentorships, unparalleled networking opportunities
- Full-fledged Sales experience in a variety of areas, with emphasis on aerospace and video
- Fast-tracked career progression at SES
- Next cycle begins in October 2022
About the Associate Program
- Intended to attract high potential candidates with good technical knowledge as well as strategic thinking and the desire to develop leadership competencies
- While many successful candidates come from strong technical backgrounds and/or the aerospace arena, our main measure of candidates is their enthusiasm and desire for growth and self-discovery
- Rotations are across different areas of the business in one of our main offices to provide a broad understanding of our business and enable your upward trajectory within SES
- Primary goal is to transition you into a permanent position in Sales within SES after the program
- Compensation includes monthly housing allowance and transportation/car stipend on top of competitive base salary
Your Profile – Who We Are Looking For
- Recent graduates (both undergraduates and graduates) and up to three years relevant work experience in a high-tech and/or international environment
- An international profile and global perspective
- A visible passion for sales, technology or innovation
- Innovative problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to translate complex challenges into pragmatic solutions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexibility – eagerness to travel and geographical mobility
We are leaders in global content connectivity solutions. Leveraging an extensive and intelligent network of satellites and terrestrial infrastructure, we design, deliver and manage comprehensive video and data solutions which help our customers connect more people in more places with the world’s most valuable content. We do the extraordinary in space, to deliver amazing experiences everywhere on Earth. Because when the world is empowered with high-quality content and connectivity, billions of stories suddenly have infinite possibilities. So where do you want your story to go? Are you ready to join us?
Our sales team develops and maintains customer intimacy as well as strong customer relationships. We define and adopt new business models, forge new ventures with customer partners and drive multi-functional internal teams to make the deal happen.
Our Main Offices:
- Washington, DC
- Miramar, FL
- Bogotá, Colombia
- São Paulo, Brazil
- Betzdorf, Luxembourg
- The Hague, Netherlands
- Munich, Germany
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
What’s In It For You:
- Flexible working policy
- Bonus and equity plans
- Comprehensive and competitive benefits plans
- A range of wellness activities and employee assistance programs (varies by location)
- An employer that values all aspects of Diversity and respects every individual’s story
Good to Know:
SES is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to workplace diversity, equity & inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal law.