Are you looking for a summer full of hands-on experience, professional development, and networking opportunities in a successful company with an incredibly supportive work setting? Look no further than an internship at Plastipak!
You will contribute to the business plans and strategies of our Sales and Marketing organization through collecting, compiling, interpreting, and reporting data, along with presenting insights. You will focus on Competitive Activity, New Product/Package Introductions, Merger and Acquisitions and General Market Trends. You will interact with colleagues across our business as well as our big consumer brand customers. You’ll have the opportunity to bring your textbooks to life and experience the true importance of Market Research and Beverage Planning and the value it brings to the company as a whole.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Pursuing undergrad degree, with expected graduation date of December 2023 or May 2024
- Majoring in Data Analytics, Data Science, Applied Mathematics, or a program with a concentration in Data Analytics
- Excited about exploring a career in Data Analytics
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 (preferred)
- Able to commute to our Corporate Office in Plymouth, MI (Housing stipend provided if permanent and college address is 50+ miles from office)
- Eligible to work in the United States
WHAT YOU’LL HAVE:
- Detailed work plan with defined projects and day-to-day responsibilities
- An mentor and buddy to provide support and guidance throughout the summer
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Networking Events
- Job Shadowing
- Fun Social Activities (Hey, it is summer after all!)
- A chance at a full-time position upon graduation
Apply today and learn more about how together, we can succeed.