Location: Dallas, TX
Do you want to learn how to become a dynamic sales executive?
Do you want to build your own long-lasting book of business?
Do you want access to the best training program in the industry and get paid while doing so?
Do you want a database full of customers across the continent, without having to prospect for them?
As a Sales Representative at PLS Logistics Services, you will act as an essential resource for your customers, helping ship their freight across the nation, 24/7/365. The inside sales role comes with the passionate support of our company and your co-workers around you.
Over our 30+ year history, PLS Logistics Services has become one of the country’s top 25 third-party logistics (3PL) services providers. We are headquartered in Cranberry Township, PA, with offices in Jacksonville, Tampa, Houston, Dallas, Phoenix, St. Louis, Philadelphia & Pittsburgh. We are growing as an organization and are looking for top talent to join our team.
- Learn about PLS Logistics Services and the logistics industry
- Hear from our top home-grown leaders on how to be successful
- Participate in our fully paid training and orientation
- Familiarize yourself with our business model and transportation management system
- Get on the phones and grow your network
- Continue to develop a portfolio of clients by cold calling using our provided industry leads
- Understand how to negotiate pricing to close the deal
- Take charge of client service issues to the point of resolution
- Be open to coaching and learning while putting in the time and effort to be successful
- Update tracking system accurately throughout the day
- Be the trusted advisor to your customer, helping manage their logistics challenges
- Liaise with Logistics Coordinators to help shoulder your load and allow you to bring in more business
- Seek out promotional opportunities to move up the ranks
- Maintain a strong understanding of the industry, including rates, capacities, and carriers.
- You tell us. Write your own ticket.
At PLS Logistics Services, we take pride in attracting top talent. In addition to unlimited PTO and a $50,000 starting salary, our benefits include:
$1,000 signing bonus.
UNCAPPED commission, starting in the first week of training
Full medical, dental, and vision coverage options
Extensive growth opportunities and a long track record of internal promotions to back it up
401k plan with employer match.
Chairman’s Club opportunity – celebrate with the best of best as a reward for being a top sales representative
Fun and welcoming work environment
Extensive, world-class sales and logistics training
Ongoing sales competitions with prizes
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (preferred)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic
- Adaptable and dynamic
- High energy
- Entrepreneurial spirit
At PLS Logistics Services, we ship over one million loads annually across all major freight modes: flatbed, van, LTL, rail & barge, air & ocean. Our customers benefit from our broad PLS Transportation network of over 250,000 trucks representing 55,000 carrier partners, along with Class-1 railroads and major barge companies. Are you ready to jump-start your career?
PLS Logistics Services is An Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and participates in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.