View job on Handshake
Tiffany has ambitious goals for traceability which are supported by the recently implemented data platform, SupplyShift. The platform collects data from suppliers, and their suppliers, to ensure we have the traceability we need to make our Sustainability claims. The platform has analytics and comparisons that will be useful data for the sourcing team leads however it requires some set up. We are looking for someone who can make this large set of data more accessible, understandable and usable to other parts of the business. The ultimate goal is delivering the data in a useful and appealing way to multiple users based on their business needs.
- Understand SupplyShift platform and the data being collected
- Understand the needs of the sourcing team leads
- Understand what data can be pulled for annual Sustainability reporting
- Set up analytics and comparisons for reporting to various teams
- Excellent analytical skills using statistical techniques and providing reports
- Identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets with a focus on the ‘big picture’
- Critical thinking: able to look at numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings
- Communication skills, both written and oral
- Attention to detail
- Fluency with PowerPoint and Excel.
- Creating and editing visual content including maps, charts, and graphs.
- Transforming data sets, quantitative and qualitative analysis into compelling visuals.
- Locating and defining new process improvement opportunities
- Expertise with data visualization techniques
- Fluency with other data visualization programs