View job on Handshake
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Internships at TikTok aim to provide students the chance to work with our clients and teams to address key business problems and identify areas of growth for the company. With your education and experience, you will be able to take on real-world challenges from day one.
By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Mountain View, CA. This Internship Program is for 12 weeks duration beginning in May/June 2022.
Application deadline: February 15th, 2022
Candidates can apply to a maximum of two positions and will be considered for jobs in the order you apply. The application limit is firm and includes all Campus Jobs globally. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and we encourage you to apply early.
Our team’s mission is to empower content interaction and creation using speech & audio related technologies. We focus on cutting-edge R&D in areas like speech & audio, music processing, natural language understanding and multimodal deep learning. We are looking for talented graduate students to work with our world’s leading scientists on these exciting technologies, integrate them into TikTok and ultimately bring joy to our global user base!
• Conduct cutting-edge research in machine learning algorithms.
• Apply Machine Learning algorithms to improve a variety of business scenarios.
• Currently pursuing Master’s or PhD degree in CS or a related engineering field
• Strong analytical and algorithmic skills: familiar with probabilistic methods, statistics, and numerical optimization methods
• Ability to quickly learn, understand, and evaluate cutting-edge papers in a short time
• Strong coding skills
• Familiar with deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow and PyTorch
• Pursuing a PhD degree in CS or a related engineering field
• Experience in the following domains: Speech, Audio, and Music: Speech Recognition, Speaker Identification, Language Detection, Speech Synthesis, Audio Event Detection, Music Information Retrieval, Music Generation, Natural language Processing
• Experience with techniques in Deep Learning, such as Large-Scale Optimization and Multimodal Machine Learning
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at Accommodations-AMS@tiktok.com.