Research Development Role
Research Developers are responsible for utilizing and extending our proprietary research and trading platforms to develop highly performant quantitative trading strategies. This includes using methods from statistics and machine learning on a distributed research cluster to determine optimal models and strategy parameters. They use Java and C++ to maintain and enhance our research and trading platforms. Working with members of our Platform Development and Trade Operations teams, they facilitate deployment of new strategies and features to our production trading environment. Additionally, they monitor all aspects of strategy performance, including P&L, model performance, and latency in order to drive improvements in our research and trading processes.
· Bachelors, masters, or PhD in a technical field (e.g., computer science, mathematics, physics) or professional quantitative trading experience
· Demonstrated interest in quantitative trading
· Fundamental knowledge of software engineering, including superior ability to write in Java and C++
· Exceptional quantitative knowledge and problem solving ability
· Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative team setting