Through internal development and partnerships with major biotech companies, Nabla Bio uses machine learning and next generation experimental technologies to design previously unreachable antibody therapeutics with the potential to impact the lives of millions. We are an integrated team of protein engineers and machine learning scientists, and are well-backed by top-tier investors. We spun out of George Church’s lab at Harvard.
As an early member of the team, you will work alongside our founders to establish our wet-lab protein engineering pipeline and ensure it seamlessly integrates with our ML-guided protein design platform, Autoverse.
Your role will be diverse and span:
- Performing and improving molecular biology workflows including cloning, PCR, Gibson assembly, DNA sequencing, and bacterial and yeast transformation.
- Antibody engineering including yeast surface display and phage display, and preparing relevant DNA libraries for NGS.
- Performing protein and antibody expression, purification and characterization including DSF, HPLC, FACS.
- Participating in experimental design and independently conduct experiments
- Working in a tight-knit team with our wet lab scientists and computational arm
- Maintaining clear records of experimental work and communicating these results to the team
You are a strong candidate if you have led successful multi-month/year projects featuring direct experience in the above. Life science-focused MS or BS with 2-3 years research/industry experience are highly desirable. Additionally, you must like to work quickly with precision. High aptitude, tenacity, and the foundational knowledge to solve problems outside of your comfort zone is critical. We will invest heavily in training you, and are committed to helping you grow within Nabla and beyond.
Email email@example.com with your CV and short description of why you’re excited about working with us.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity on basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We actively prioritize candidates with different experiences and perspectives to our own. Applications from women and members of underrepresented minority groups are particularly welcomed.
Compensation & Benefits
Salaries at Nabla are competitive with generous equity packages, and are coupled to comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance among other benefits.