WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Coalition Technologies is devoted to doing the highest quality of work for our clients while maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. Along with the opportunity to grow with our team, we are excited to offer:
- The most competitive profit-sharing bonus plans in the industry. We pay up to 50% of all profits monthly to all full-time employees!
- Joining our Coalition means you also get to enjoy paid time off and subsidized gym memberships.
- Living in LA? Flex days, free Friday lunches, regular company events, and higher base salaries are all extra benefits that our in-office team members enjoy.
- Our US-Based team members can enjoy our medical, dental, vision, and life insurance packages in all US states.
- Our international team members have the opportunity to participate in our International Insurance Reimbursement Program, a benefit unique to Coalition.
100% of our team works remotely with the support of time tracking software. Our company culture has specialized in supporting remote team members for over a decade. We welcome your application, wherever in the world it’s coming from!
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Strong writing, proofreading, and editing skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent grammar and spelling
- Expertise in Microsoft programs, particularly:
- Google Analytics
- Google Data Studio
- Facebook Ads
- Google Search Console
- Google G-Suite
- Understanding of ranking factors and search engine optimization practices
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest SEO & PPC trends, new tools, and practices
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines
- Comfortable writing new data-driven reports
- Balancing a high-volume workload while maintaining accuracy
- Work efficiently by managing tasks and projects, accordingly
- Be adaptable as processes and procedures are always changing/improving
- Be driven and interested to learn about digital marketing
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- As a reporting analyst, you will be writing comprehensive bi-monthly SEO campaign reports and initial SEO campaign reports for clients
- Proofread and QA campaign reports completed by other team members
- Provide strategy insight and analysis of trends and opportunities for client campaigns
- Track internal to do’s / deliverables as well as campaign metrics and regularly provide status reports to other teams and stakeholders
- Develop/create monthly special reports for clients regarding SEO best practices
- Attend client campaign kickoff calls and present data, as needed
- Review technical site audits and create in-depth initial SEO reports
- Manage multiple projects with competing priorities by maintaining deadlines
- Interpret data and present it in a comprehensive and easy-to-understand way