View job on Handshake
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Coalition Technologies is devoted to delivering clients the highest quality work while providing our team a fun, thriving, and innovative environment. Along with the opportunity for tremendous career growth and rapid advancement, CT offers:
- The most competitive profit-sharing bonus plan in the industry, paying up to 50% of company profits to full-time employees each month!
- A highly competitive Paid Time Off plan, promoting quality work-life balance.
- Subsidized gym memberships to help team members feel their best.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance packages for all US-based team members.
- International Health Insurance Reimbursement Program for all international team members, a benefit unique to Coalition.
- Device upgrade and learning reimbursement programs.
- Motivating career development plans with clearly defined goals and rewards.
- Additional job-specific incentives and bonuses.
Plus, 100% of our team works remotely with the support of time tracking software. Our company culture specializes in supporting remote team members, and we’ve been doing so for more than a decade. CT welcomes your application, wherever in the world it’s coming from!
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Strong writing, proofreading, and editing skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent grammar and spelling
- Expertise in Microsoft programs, particularly:
- Google Analytics
- Google Data Studio
- Facebook Ads
- Google Search Console
- Google G-Suite
- Understanding of ranking factors and search engine optimization practices
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest SEO & PPC trends, new tools, and practices
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines
- Comfortable writing new data-driven reports
- Balancing a high-volume workload while maintaining accuracy
- Work efficiently by managing tasks and projects, accordingly
- Be adaptable as processes and procedures are always changing/improving
- Be driven and interested to learn about digital marketing
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- As a reporting analyst, you will be writing comprehensive bi-monthly SEO campaign reports and initial SEO campaign reports for clients
- Proofread and QA campaign reports completed by other team members
- Provide strategy insight and analysis of trends and opportunities for client campaigns
- Track internal to do’s / deliverables as well as campaign metrics and regularly provide status reports to other teams and stakeholders
- Develop/create monthly special reports for clients regarding SEO best practices
- Attend client campaign kickoff calls and present data, as needed
- Review technical site audits and create in-depth initial SEO reports
- Manage multiple projects with competing priorities by maintaining deadlines
- Interpret data and present it in a comprehensive and easy-to-understand way